English Traveling alone needs tips

Eliminado 27601

OCT 2022
Reacciones
Coming next month, I have a few questions.

1. I was in Thailand three months ago.. and I mentioned an apartment in the pattaya walking street area.
And it was amazing.. I could take a girl from downstairs and up without too much trouble.

My question is this - Is there a similar area in Bogota?

2.Apartment Rental,In a budget of 500-800 dollars should be enough? For a quality apartment?

3. What is the current price range?
- street prostitute
- brothel

Hey, glad you have a nice experience there in Pattaya;

1. I wouldn’t recommend at all to stay in the Santa Fe area which is the red light area here, it’s not that is super dangerous, but the thing is that if they notice you aren’t from here they are going to rip your money, aside if you’re not familiar with the area you might be victim of muggers.

Stay in any other area of the city, and as an advice get someone to accompany that knows the area, so you are not an easy target (alone and foreign).

2. Depends on how many nights are you staying, a good hotel may charge 40-60 night if you want a luxurious one you can get one starting at 100 per night.

3 Good looking street prostitutes are charging $10 USD for a 15 minutes quickie, maybe 15-17 for the half hour and 30-50 for the hour.

Brothels have similar price ranges, they are a bit more expensive, tho is not a huge difference.

Hope the info was helpful!

Regístrese o ingrese para comentar

Invitamos a hacerlo

Crear cuenta

Registre una cuenta. ¡Es gratis, fácil y rápido!

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tiene una cuenta? Ingrese aquí.